Friday, September 18, 2015

3B Women's Synthetic Ankle Booties

I love shoes and theses caught my eye i was in love. This company is on amazon and has tons of super cute shoes. It does take a little bit to get to you but when they do it's like Christmas day.  The boots i got come in different sizes from 5.5 all the way up to a 10. I got them in a size 6.  What i really love about theses shoes is they lace up like a boot have a beautiful buckle but the best part is there is a zipper on the inside of the shoe to close them.  This boot does also come in black but i liked the tan better.





Theses shoes are man made. They are suede have a breathable mesh and are so comfy.  I wear a size 6 in shoes so that is what i ordered.  and they fit me perfectly. I wore socks regular cotton ones and they still weren't tight.  They go just above my ankle and look amazing on. They are super comfy.  They have non slip bottoms which is a huge plus for me. I really like how the heel is not to big as since my car accident i struggle with higher heels sometimes. Since i live in florida and it's always raining i did spray theses to protect from the rain and dirt.  I would highly suggest theses shoes to anyone i want to get a couple of their other shoes. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.  Theses would make a perfect gift for any girl who loves heels and boots.








No comments: