Saturday, September 19, 2015

YouVogue 3-in-1 TPU & PC Hybrid Durable Bumper Heavy Duty Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S5

Theses cases took a little while to get but i was in no hurry. I got the orchid rose red, star wave anchor rose red and the wave anchor in black.  Theses cases are sold by the same company and let me tell you about them. They come in a plastic wrapping. I put the orchid rose red on my phone now. It was very simple to put on they remind me of a otter box. The only down fall i would say with theses cases are the plugs. When you go to plug your phone in to charge and when it's done that little piece is suppose to lock and stay down but it doesn't. It is rather annoying but you can either cut it off or just ignore it.



On my cases i just simply cut that part i was talking about off. That way i can get to the port a lot easier. The cases are nice and soft to the touch and are not bulky in my hand. They are not bad priced on amazon.  Each one does come in a different color and the color i am talking about is the plastic hard case that is on the inside. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: