Monday, September 7, 2015

Ultimate Prenatal Multivitamin - 90-Count




My husband and I have been trying for our miracle baby for a long time. I have tried several different prenatal's but most of them either have a funky after taste or make me sick.  So I thought to myself why not let's give theses a try. So far i have been using theses for 5 days now and no after taste no gagging or feeling sick which is a huge plus for me.


You take one tablet once a day with a meal very simple. There are 90 tablets in one bottle which i thought was amazing.  The one thing that sold me on theses they are gluten lactose and sugar free. They aren't big tablets either which i know some people struggle taking pills i am one of them but theses go down without any issues.  Theses have a high dose of folic acid along with a lot of other great stuff.  I really love how theses are not bad priced at all. Like i mentioned i have tried several different brands and i am here to tell you i am sold on theses and when i am out will be buying more. Ladies if you are trying for a baby prenatal's will help you also if you are pregnant they help your baby. I am very happy with theses and have told several of my friends who are also trying to get pregnant and have issues with prenatal's. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review. But even if i hadn't i would have still bought them.  If you are looking for a new one check theses out on amazon.



No comments: