Thursday, September 17, 2015

Friday Night is party night with our affordable sexy party dresses!

I was looking for a super cute dress to wear to a wedding. I came across theses and fell in love with the champagne one.  It comes in several sizes such as small, medium, large and x-large. It was sold out on the x-large so i got the large. It took a little time to get to me but i wasn't in a hurry since the wedding wasn't till December.  When i got it i took it out of the plastic wrap and went to go try it on. The only down fall about ordering clothing online is your not sure if it will fit. I have been lucky several times.


Sadly this one did not fit me. I am a very big breasted woman and i could not get it to zip up on the side near my boobs. I was super bummed but it's ok because i will give the dress to my sister. What i love about the dress. It is loose around the waist and has pockets yes you heard me right pockets. They aren't noticeable but they are there.  The bottom material is super nice nothing scratchy along your skin. Moving on up to the sequins They are sewn on and none were loose which i thought was a huge plus. On the side without the strap there is a zipper and a small hook to latch it shut. The zipper went up and down without grabbing the fabric or struggling.  I love this dress and will keep an eye out if the x-large comes back in stock.   They do run small but after looking at it i should have fit in the large but like i mentioned above if you have big boobs a large just wont cover it. I am a 34D. I did get this dress for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.  If you would like to get this dress head on over to amazon.




No comments: