Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Accmart Hand-Cranking Pencil Sharpener Quite Vintage

I am a professional photographer so when i saw this i knew right off the bat i had to have it. I love collecting anything camera related. This is the best of both worlds for me an old camera and a pencil sharpener.




It comes in a clear plastic box which i did not keep. It does have instructions on the label on the box. I have this sitting on my work desk now. I get so many people who come to my studio loving it.  It has a anti slip bottom so it wont slip while your using it.  It has a adjustable range of 7-12mm  it is made of plastic but strong and durable.  It is very quiet while using it.  It sharpens pencils just how i want. I think this would be a great gift for anyone who loves cameras. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. Go on over to amazon to get one.










No comments: