Friday, September 11, 2015

Bytech Portable Power Battery Pack 2000 mAh Assorted Colors (Pink)

I love portable battery packs because when i am out on the go and my phone is low on power i will plug it into one.  Theses are small enough that they fit in my purse without taking up to much room or you can put it in your pocket.




I got mine in pink but it does come in two other colors. Which are green and white. The packaging is really nice but i wont hold onto it no need. Unless you want to store it in there while you are not using it. I wish this one came with a carrying case but sadly it didn't. It does come with a usb cord which is nice. It is light weight in my hand and fits perfectly.  You can use this to charge just about any device. It has a capacity of 2000 mah. It's input is 5v 500 ma. It's output is 1000 ma. I am very happy with this one and i will be getting another to give to my husband for his phone. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you want one head on over to amazon.




No comments: