Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Car Mount,Ipow Long Arm Universal Windshield Dashboard Cell Phone Holder

I love car mounts they make it easier to have your phone hands free while driving i think everyone should own one of theses.  This will fit several different phones. You can mount it to the dashboard or to the window whatever your prefer.




I love ipow the suction cups on theses mounts are super strong with living in florida my gps would always fall off the window. So now i use this mount to hold it and keep it in place.  It has a 360 degree rotation so you can turn it any which way you want.  I love how you can bend the mount to shape it how ever you need.  It's super easy to install and take out.  Even going over bumps this mount will not fall. This is a great price on amazon.  I love them and want to get some more for people in my family. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: