Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Foryingni Women's Sweetheart Draped Halter Plus Size One-Piece Swimsuit

I have always love going to the beach and i love super cute swim suits. This suit is a one piece but it has a sweetheart draped look. I have big boobs and most swim suits kill me when they have to tie around my neck. This one was nice because it's just a strap or if you really wanted to you could wear it strap less.



It does come in several different colors. Such as black, green, neon green, orange and rosy. I got the black one. It did take a little while to get but once i did get it i opened the bag and went to try it on. As you will see in the photo i left my sports bra on also my underwear but you cant see that. You can adjust the middle and bottom piece to fit how you like. This suit does come in sizes from 2xl all the way up to 5xl. This suit let's you show just the right amount of skin. I know lately i have been shying away from swim suits as i hated the way i looked in them. But this one help me see that i looked okay. The top does have  mild padding so if you don't like suits like that then you could probably remove it. But i think everyone should look into this suit. My sister loves it so much i am going to order one for her. It is not bad priced on amazon. I did get this suit for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: