Monday, September 14, 2015

Beautiful Hand Painted Wine Glasses -Set of 2-




I love wine and everything about it. Most wine glasses i find are nice but nothing like theses. They get shipped very well and protected which i thought was a huge plus. I was not expecting theses glasses to be as big as they were. They are a huge wine glass and the colors on it are amazing.





Theses glasses come two to a package and the colors are amazing as i mentioned above. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I would like to get two more glasses to have for friends and family to use. They fit amazingly in my hand. I think this company went up and beyond with theses glasses.  Theses glasses are hand blown and hand painted glass. I have owned so many glasses and they always feel cheap but theses are made really well. Even with wine in them they are still breathe taking. Theses would make an amazing gift for anyone who loves wine.  My friend wants theses glasses she said they are beautiful and a huge glass. If you would like to get theses they are on amazon.



No comments: