Monday, September 14, 2015

Ipow® Universal Long Arm/neck 360 Degree Rotation Windshield Car Mount Cradle

I love having theses in my car it makes seeing my phone so much easier than always looking down. It's always in eye sight. I put this one in my car.  It's super simple to install.







This windshield mount works with several different phones. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 and it fit's perfectly.  The bottom of this mount has two little pieces that you pull out to help snug your phone better. I really love how this one has a button on the back to pull the side pieces out to fit to your phone. If it goes to big just simple push them back in to till it's snug on your phone.  This can fit on your dashboard or your window just depends where you want it.  I also love how it has a lock to make sure it's not going to go anywhere.  I really love this mount. I did get it for free in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get this mount head on over to amazon.




No comments: