Saturday, September 19, 2015

Aiyaya Jewelry Stunning Heart Shaped Diamond Cut Sona Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring

This ring comes in a red velvet bag. that you can keep your ring in while you are not wearing it. This beautiful ring comes in several different sizes.  starting at size 5 and going all the way up to size 8. I ordered mine in a size 7. Normally i wear a size 6 on my ring finger but i can sometimes get away with a 7. All of the other size 7 rings i have owned are a little big for my ring finger. So I would say order a size up from what your normally wear.





This ring has only one marking on the inside which is the company name.  The stones on this ring are cubic zirconia. They shine bright and sparkle just like a real diamond does. I really love how this ring is in a heart shape. It has one big heart shape stone then it is surrounded by little stones that go half way down the band.  I don't know about you guys but when ever i get a piece of jewelry that has prongs i always make sure they are strong.  The band is made out of 18k plated gold. I had to coat mine with clear nail polish as my skin reacts to metals that aren't 100%.  This company does offer a 1 year warranty.  I did get this ring for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get this ring head on over to amazon.





No comments: