Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Dog Bowls 32 Ounce Made of Stainless Steel for Long Durability with Rubber Base That Wont Slip




I have been looking for stainless steel bowls for a while now. The local pet stores don't have the ones i wanted finally on amazon i found theses and loved that it was two bowls so i didn't have to pay extra for another bowl.



Theses bowls come wrapped in plastic and do have a mild odor but i took them out of the plastic. I put them in the sink and washed them with warm water and soap and let air dry. The smell was then gone.  Theses bowls hold up to 32 oz.  They are dishwasher safe i just like to wash them by hand.  I have a dog who always loves to dump her bowls well with the rubber on the bottom she can no longer do it. Which helps me out.  The rubber on the bottom keeps the bowl from slipping across the tile floor.  This company does offer a 5 year warranty on the bowls which i think is down right amazing.  My bowls did not have a sticker on the inside of the bowl and even if it did you can remove it.  Theses bowls are sized very nice the bottom diameter is 10'. It's 7 1/8 around the top. I did get theses bowls for a free in exchange for a unbiased review. I am down right happy with them and will be ordering one more set to keep outside when my dog plays.


No comments: