Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hot from Hollywood Women's Scooped Bare-Shoulder Dolman Sleeve Tunic Top

I love new clothing i mean what girl doesn't. I have been looking a tunic top for a couple of months now but i really like the cut outs on this one for the shoulders. That is what sold me.





It comes in the mail super fast. I love this company they always give you a nail file which i think is a super nice touch. The shirt comes in different colors and sizes. Colors ranging from black to light blue. I got mine in a size large and it fits me just perfectly. I am big boobed so the fact that it's super comfy and looks great on is amazing. One thing i loved other than the bare shoulders is this would look amazing on any body type. You can get this top on amazon. I love it and will be getting more in different colors. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: