Friday, September 18, 2015

Ipow Standard Nonstick Muffin and Cupcake Baking Pans Mold with 12 Cup

I love to bake and with the holidays coming up it's always nice to have more muffin tins I was able to snag two of theses pans. Theses are not bad priced on amazon.  They are very sturdy and i don't know about you guys but i love when i get new pans they are so shiny.  I took theses out of the plastic and washed them then let them air dry.




Theses pans are non-stick but i always spray my pans. I really love how theses are 12 cups instead of the 6 i have. Theses are dishwasher safe but i like to wash my pans by hand.  You can use theses pans with baking cups inside or without.  Like i mentioned above theses pans don't bend or flex so that is something i always look for when buying pans. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. Even if i hadn't i would still buy them.




No comments: