Monday, September 14, 2015

Car Mount, ipow® 360 Degree Rotation Air Vent Smartphone Car Mount Holder Cradle

I gave this mount to my husband for his work van so he can have his phone in his eye sight.  When i first got this it comes in a blue box with no instructions.  It took me a little bit to figure out how to install it. Once i finally got it figured out i installed it in his work van. You just simply clip it to the air vent.  My husband has a Samsung Galaxy S5 and it fits his phone. It does work with other models.




He really loves how this has a 360 degree rotation and can tilt in a direction.  He really also loves how it does not fall off the air vent like others he has used in the past.  It makes me feel better with him having this so his phone is now hands free. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.  I would say this would be a great mount for a teen driver or someone in a work vehicle.  If you would like to get it head on over to amazon.




No comments: