Friday, September 18, 2015

Ipow Bear Claw(set of 2)-barbecue BBQ Grill Meat Pork Shredder Claws for BBQ Meat Smoker-meat Handler Carving Fork for Carving & Shredding, Handling, Pulled Pork, Chicken, Turkey Any Size Food

My husband has been bugging me for theses bbq meat shredders. I finally caved and got them for him and let me tell you theses things are amazing. Not only can you use them to make shredder pork, chicken, beef. You can also use one to hold your meat while your cutting it. Keeps it from sliding all over the place. What i also love about this was it came with a meat thermometer.



Theses claws are made out of nylon plastic and can handle heat so while your touching them they stay cool. So no burns for your hands I think this is down right amazing.  Theses are very sharp so please keep them away from children.  Another amazing feature about theses is wait for it ladies they are dish washer safe. I know if your like me i always look on how it's going to come clean. Since i am the one who does the dishes. This company offers a lifetime warranty. Which is very nice of the company to do.  If your not big on eating meat well you can also use theses to toss the salad with. I have to say when i opened the box to take them out to wash before using them i was surprised on how big they are.  I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I will give you the amazon link  so if you want to get them for your man or woman you can.




No comments: