Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Creative Scents Brushed Nickel Lotion Dispenser, 3.75-Inch by 3.75-Inch by 8.25-Inch, Silver

I have been wanting a super cute lotion dispenser for my dresser to put my favorite lotion in. I have been to several stores nothing caught my eye. So off to amazon i went. After searching i found one.





It comes in a brown box and wrapped in bubble wrap i really like how they protected it. It is silver with glass pieces in the middle. It looks really pretty in person online doesn't give it any justice. The pump works amazingly doesn't lock up or nothing. I did notice when i first got it i took the pump off and the inside had pieces that fell out i guess when they made it. Also had a mild odor. Smelled like paint. I turned it upside down without the pump on and shook it a couple times to make sure no more pieces of the inside came out. I then left it over night with the pump off to air out. The next morning it didn't have a odor so i put my lotion in it. I did notice that the pump part doesn't look that long to reach the bottom but it does. It looks super cute and would make any girls room sparkle. I want to get another one to keep in my bathroom. I don't know if you guys are like me but i hate having lotion bottles everywhere and i like the pump so i can get out of the shower push the pump get the lotion i need and it looks amazing. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: