Tuesday, September 29, 2015

HSI PROFESSIONAL 1 CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER FREE GLOVE + POUCH AND travel size Argan Oil Leave In Hair

I love to straighten my hair but finding a good straighter is hard to do.  Well my search is over. This is a down right amazing product and is worth every penny. It comes with a silky pouch to keep your straighter stored in while not using it. Also had a small thing of argan oil. You can also curl your hair with this straighter if you wanted to.  It has a adjustable temperature range from 240- 410 degrees.  It has ceramic plates and they gave me a silky feel. I know it's hard to believe but most of them leave my hair frizzy but this one didn't.




One thing i did notice with this product is it does not have a automatic shut off so make sure you keep this away from children.  I really love how this product has a 7 foot cord that moves with you instead of against you.  It does come with a protective heat glove in case you want to use it but you don't have to.  When using this on my hair i love how it actually worked for one and left no frizz as i mentioned above but also there was no hair in the sink or on the floor of it falling out. I  was down right amazed. I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get it head on over to amazon.




No comments: