Saturday, September 19, 2015

Mazu Heat Sealers - Food Saver for Mylar Bags and Creates Airtight Containers - Cabinet Accessory (Pink)

I have been wanting one of those food saving machines for a while now but hate to spend so much money on special bags. So when i saw this i thought wow it's not bad priced ill give it a shot. First off let me tell you i am in love. Hooked with resealing bags.





This product comes in a very plain packaging but the instructions on how to use it is on the back. It is so easy to use simply grab a bag that you want to reseal then hold it on the bag for 3 seconds then slide. Boom you are done. I will say you will need two AA batteries to make this work. Also when using it i noticed you have to throw the part that it doesn't seal and cuts off away no biggie. I love this little gadget and always looking for new ones for my kitchen. It does have a safe cover that you flip up when your not using it. It helps protect it. Also has a magnet on the back to hang on to the fridge sadly that was the only thing that did not work. It was to heavy to stay. No biggie ill just stick it in my drawer.  I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I would say even if i didn't i would still buy it it's not bad priced and it works amazing. No more need for chip clips. You can buy this this on amazon.




No comments: