Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Automatic Travel Umbrella, Oak Leaf Auto Open/close Pink Folding Rain Umbrella - Waterproof, Windproof, Compact for Easy Carrying Totes -Durability Tested 5000 Times



Finally i have a umbrella i wont loose. I have gone through so many either leaving them in shopping carts or leaving in a restaurant.  This one will be staying in my car. We are always out and about and then it starts to rain and i don't have one.



What i love about this umbrella is the handle is nice and big fit perfectly in my hand. It does come with a carrying case but i don't ever use those. It has a nice string around the handle that my wrist fits through most of them mine doesn't. Okay on amazon this umbrella looks more light pink when i got it's more of a dusty rose color maybe a wine. No biggie to me. What sold me on this umbrella is on the handle there are two buttons. Never in my life have i seen a umbrella do this. I always use to pinch my fingers opening and closing them. This one has two buttons a up arrow and a down arrow. First thing is first. Take the outer sleeve off and unlatch the velcro. Make sure you are outside when opening this. Hit the up button and it will open and you are ready to use. To close it hit the down button.  This umbrella is big enough to fit two people under without either parties getting soaked.  The center pole is aluminum so it's strong and durable. The umbrella is made of high quality fabric that you can shake the water off. I am super happy with this umbrella and i think everyone should own one. I am going to get another one to keep in the house.  I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.










No comments: