Friday, September 25, 2015

iPad mini Case - Nozza® iPad mini 3 / iPad mini 2 / iPad mini Case, 360 Degree Rotating Multi-Angle Stand Smart Cover with Auto Wake/Sleep Feature Crocodile Hot Pink

I have a ipad mini and when my husband got it for me they didn't have a lot of nice cases so he just got one and i never found another one i liked. Finally i decided i needed a new case since mine was falling apart.  I wanted a pink one so i searched amazon and finally found one that i really liked.



This one comes in a plastic resealable bag but i didn't keep it no need to. I took it out and put it on my ipad right away. I like how the inside the corners were a rubber and the ipad just snapped into those. This case is pink and made to look like crocodile skin. It does come in several different colors.  It has the stretchy band you can use to keep it close. Also love how it has a built in pop up stand. But really sold me is that i was able to take pictures without taking it out of the case and it frames the apple on the back.  This case is not bad priced and is made really well i am super happy with it. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: