Monday, September 7, 2015

YouVogue Bling PC Hard Back Case with Bumper Frame for Samsung Galaxy S5 - 7

I love my samsung galaxy s5 but where i live the cases for it are not my style. I was so tickled when i found this case. It comes in a plastic wrapper. This case is a hard plastic It has pink around the edges and then on the back is the brown white and red heart. It is super cute for any girl. It will protect your phone from dirt and scratches.


I love how light weight this case is. Fits perfectly in my hand and is not bulky like some cases. I did notice when it isn't on my phone that you can pop the back off or away from the edge of pink. Which doesn't bother me because when it's on my phone you cant. I think the design is super cute. However i would not suggest this case to someone who drops their phone a lot as it will break. But I don't have that issue so it didn't bother me. I did get this case for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get it head on over to amazon.




No comments: