Friday, September 25, 2015

Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser by InstaNatural

I have been wanting one of theses essential oil diffusers for a couple years now. Every time i have wanted to get one i just couldn't seem to bring myself to buy one.



First off i love insta natural i have several of their products. I was so tickled when i saw they made this.  It comes in a beautiful box. Inside the box is one wall plug the diffuser and a manual.  When i got this i took it out of the box and started reading the manual.  You want to take the plastic wrap off your diffuser. Then place it on a hard flat surface. You will then fill the water tank with water 30-100 ml.  Then start off with one to two drops of oil to your water. Then you will want to put the top back on and plug it in.  The one thing i did notice with mine i don't know if they all do this but the top piece doesn't lock. I think that should. Once you plug it in hit the on button it will turn blue and start diffusing the oil into the air. I really love this and want to get another for my bedroom. You can even use it in a kids room featured as a night light but also put lavender in it to help them sleep.  If you would like to get this diffuser head on over to amazon. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: