Friday, September 25, 2015

Ivation Complete Window Vacuum Cleaning Kit

I just bought a used car and i want to take car of it but washing windows can be such a pain always get water streaks. Well when i heard about this i had to try it. It has a drip free, streak free clean which is what sold me. 






It comes in a white box with a picture of it and looks rather cool. Inside the box is cordless vacuum with built in water tank and rechargeable battery. Vacuum squeegee attachment, Want with built in refillable reservoir and spray nozzle, mop/ squeegee attachment and the ac charger adapter.  This little machine has saved so much time and back pain when it comes to cleaning the windows. You can also use this on mirrors, countertops. tiles, blinds, screens, shower stalls and much more. Not just for windows. It vacuums up dirty water it has a powerful suction. I love that it is cordless and great for indoors and outdoors.  I no longer have to stretch and kill my back with reaching and praying i got the middle of the windows. Pains of a short girl. I really do love this machine and i want to get my friend one for Christmas i think she would really enjoy this. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. This is so worth the price. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon



No comments: