Thursday, September 24, 2015

Adovia HydraRadiance Age Defying Pressed Mineral Foundation SPF 15

I love makeup like most ladies. My husband tells me all the time i have a shopping problem when it comes to makeup. I have searched all over for a pressed mineral foundation powder that i would like. I have tried several different kinds and didn't like them. I love the packaging on this one. It's a round circle compact and it's super easy to open and close.  It has a big mirror inside that i think super nice. The sponge that it comes with is super soft. You can use the sponge or a brush if you like. This foundation does come in several different colors. I know it's hard to know which color to go for when ordering online.  I did get this foundation in nude.  It did look a little light in the container but once it was on my skin it matched up perfectly.



If you are new to mineral powder i would suggest washing your face then applying a moisturizer. Once your done with that wait for it to dry. Then you can apply the powder. I just applied the powder nothing extra i wanted to see how light it would feel on it's on and if it would last a full day. Which blew me away it's super light like i am not wearing anything. This product is down right my favorite. I will be ordering more once i am done with this one.  One thing i did notice is this works great with oily skin. It takes the shine away.  I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. And even if i hadn't i would still buy it. It's an amazing product.  If you would like to get this click the link below. http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/mineral-powder.html.










No comments: