Thursday, September 10, 2015

Insect bite patches

I just recently gotten attacked by thousands of mosquitoes the other night. Pesky little butts. I have been down right miserable ever since.  So when i saw theses i had to get them.



There are 24 transparent patches in one package.  They can be used for ant, spider or even mosquitoes. They are made with all natural ingredients which are Bisabolol, Menthol, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycyrthetinic acid. What i really love about theses patches is they are very easy to use. You simply open the pouch and take out one. Then peel back the film and apply patch to affected area.  You can wear theses patches for 12-16 hours/ day and may be reapplied if necessary. please note that if you have any irritation to theses patches to discard right away. I was rather impressed by theses they helped a lot with me wanting to scratch. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.   I will be getting more to keep on hand since we like to be outside a lot and the bugs love me. If you would like to get them go on over to amazon.



No comments: