Wednesday, September 30, 2015

precise gryp stainless steel tweezer

I wanted a pair of tweezers that were pink and came with a travel case. My husband is always taking my tweezers and then never putting them back. So i got tired of it i fixed it he wont use them if they are pink. I don't know why but hey it works for me.





I keep theses in my makeup vanity so i know where they are and when i travel i take them and slip it into my makeup bag. The leather pouch is small enough to fit in your makeup bag or even your purse. It has a snap closure. Which opens and closes super easy. Inside the pouch is the tweezers they are pink with a clear tip protecting the the tip of the tweezers i keep theses on them while they are not being used you don't have to but i like to.  If you look closely the tweezers have specs of glitter in them.  It also has the name of the company printed on the handle part.  I really love that they are stainless steel.  They have a slanted tip.  Theses are not bad priced on amazon.  I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchanged for a unbiased review.









No comments: