Friday, September 11, 2015

Premium Microfiber Hair Towel - Super Absorbent Large

I have always wanted one of theses towels i have had several cheaper ones in the past but my hair would always still be soaked. So when i was able to snag this i was super happy.




I have very thick hair and towel drying is a pain in the butt. Sometimes i just don't feel like blow drying it. I know you ladies have been where i am at. So let me tell you how much i love this towel.  This towel is super soft and made of microfiber and is 39 x 19 inches. Fits all types of hair. You can even use this towel while at the gym to dry sweat if you wanted to. But me i would rather use it at home for my hair. I was blown away when i washed my hair and the wrapped it up in this towel while i washed my face. By the time i was done washing my face my hair was almost dry. My mouth hit the floor. I then went to get dressed and when i was done with that it was dry. I am in love and will be getting another one for myself to keep while i wash this one.  It is light weight and as i mentioned above super soft. Feels like a cloud. I also love how this towel comes with it's own carrying case which would be great if your taking it on the go with you. I am super impressed with this towel. I think anyone who wants to cut the time of drying their hair in half should get one of theses. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. i posted photos below to show you this product the one of the towel it is still folded in half but you can see it's a very big towel.  If you would like to get one go check them out on amazon.






No comments: