Sunday, September 27, 2015

Women's Space Dye Athletic Sports Capri Leggings

I love having work out pants and capri's. I was so happy when i saw theses they come in several different colors so i jumped on it and got the black pair. The other colors are blue, coral and mint.  Well after getting them i am here to tell you they are not what i thought they were.




They are really cute in person but i could not get them on. They were like glue to my legs i am no little girl and they were not to my liking. I did however give them to my sister and she gets use out of them which is great. They are made out of nylon i was wishing theses would have a size instead of a one size fits all. They do run small.  No biggie i found a good home for them. I did get theses on amazon. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: