Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Ninimour-Unisex Hipster Long Sleeves Cat Sweatshirt Crew Neck Pullovers

First off let me start this off by saying it looks nothing like the photo they have on amazon. The one posted you can tell it looks like a sweatshirt that most people would recognize.  When i got this i took it out of the bag and with me living in florida i was super happy. It is nylon and stretchy and is rather thin. Has no material that feels like a sweatshirt. I was not unhappy at all. I love this one and like i mentioned with me living in florida it really doesn't get cold but when i do get cold i like to throw on a light jacket and this one would be my number one to go to.




It comes in a plastic bag which i did not keep. The print on it is a little blurry but nothing out of this world.  It comes in three sizes small, medium and large. I got the large and fits me perfectly. It is super comfortable on.   I am very happy with this and love it. My sister wants one so i was thinking on getting her one for christmas. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: