Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mudder 60W 110V Adjustable Temperature Welding Soldering Iron with 5pcs Different Tips for Variously Repaired Usage

Have you ever had to weld something and just needed a small quick job. Well with this soldering iron you can now have that. No longer need a huge work space.




It comes in a plastic box. Inside is the soldering iron along with 5 different tips. This iron does come in two colors black and blue. I got the blue one. I got this for my husband as he tends to weld a lot.  It heats up really quick. It's a great little iron. It has a soft handle to keep it comfortable in your hand along with helping with slipping.  I really love how it came with different tips so you no longer need to dig for the right one. Each one has it's own purpose. This iron does have a temperature knob that you can adjust.  The power cord is 57" long which is nice you have enough cord to move with.  With adjusting the temperature you can go from 200 degrees to 450 degrees c. On the side of the iron there is a red led that will light up when the iron is heating up and on. My husband loved this little iron and it's not bad priced on amazon. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review. Even if i didn't get it for a review i would have bought it for my husband for Christmas. This would make a great gift for anyone who needs a small welder.



No comments: