Friday, September 25, 2015

Gurin oral irrigator



I have wanted one of theses for a long time. I love flossing my teeth but it always gets stuck. So when i was asked to review this i jumped on it.




Inside the box is the oral irrigator plug to charge it and two tips also the manual. First thing i did was take the manual out and read it. You will need to plug it in to charge it up. When charging you will see "CH" blinking. It takes about 8 hours for a full charge. Once it's charged you will then attach a nozzle onto the unit. If unsure how to do it there is a picture in the manual.  Then open the water tank cap  hold the unit upright fill the tank with water then close the cap. Then you will need to press the mode key to select the mode you want. There is 3 settings normal, soft and pulse.  You then will hold the unit in an upright position with nozzle tip pointing towards your teeth. Make sure to keep your mouth open slightly. That way water can flow out. Press the on/off key to start irrigating. After yo uare done open the water tank cap and dispose of the water in the tank never leave water in there. Wipe it dry.  There is a maintenance you will do to your device. I would say keep the manual because if you ever have issues with it you can use the troubleshooting.  I love this product so much with me having super sensitive gums it has helped me out a lot. I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get your love one this product head on over to amazon.


No comments: