Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cat Eye Jewels Unisex 10mm Natural Lava Rock Energy Bracelet with Birthstone Beads Discolor Mood Charms

Theses bracelets are a new hit trend with the younger kids. I saw this one and fell in love because of the birthstone and the lava rock.



It is made on a super stretchy clear string. I have rather tiny wrists so it is a bit big on me but nothing that is out of this world. It comes in different birthstones.  I really love how it has a mood charm on it.  The black lava rock beads are so cool looking. I love how it looks all together. It comes in a cute box that you can keep it in while not wearing it or you can toss it up to you. I did keep mine and put it in my jewelry case.  Each birthstone has a different meaning. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. So i was given june which means bring love, passion, dignity and lucky. This would make a great gift for a women or men. If you would like to get it head on over to amazon.






No comments: