Friday, September 4, 2015

YouVogue TPU Soft Silicone Back Skin Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - 10

I was so tickled when i saw this phone case i love pugs we had one but he wasn't doing well in our apartment at the time so he lives with my parents. So when i saw this case i had to have it. Shipping was a bit slow on this but nothing that was crazy. I didn't mind waiting for it.



It comes in a plastic wrapper which i did not keep. Once i got it i immediately put it on my phone.  It is made out of soft silicone and on the back is the picture of the pug with the words in black. I really love how it has a glitter look but no glitter comes off. It fits my phone great and i am still able to turn phone on and off and mess with the volume button.  This is for the samsung galaxy s5 which lately i have been having a hard time finding cases i like for my phone.  This case will protect your phone from dirt and dust. Also if you drop it. I did get this case for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.





No comments: