Thursday, September 17, 2015

OxGord® 4pc Full Set Heavy Duty "DELUXE" Carpet Floor Mats, Universal Fit Mat for Car, SUV, Van & Trucks - Front & Rear, Driver & Passenger Seat (Charcoal)

I love having car floor mats but my husband always loves those ugly plastic ones. I cant stand them so i threw them away and made him made. I got theses car mats and let me tell you they look amazing for one and for two they are better quality than plastic.  They come in several different colors such as black, blue, red, gray. beige, pink, brown, charcoal. light gray.


I got them in charcoal i wanted pink but he said no. So i got a neutral color.  Theses mats are very reasonable priced. Theses are super simply to install. Also very easy to take care of and keep clean.  This is a 4 piece set comes with two back seat mats and two front seat mats.  The divers mat has a heated seal foot pad.  On the backside of theses mats are little numbs to keep them in place so they wont move.  The driver's mat is measured at 18" wide x 23' long.  The passenger mat is 18 x 27'.  The rear mats are 18 x 13".  Theses mats are heavy duty.  Theses are a huge step up from yellowing plastic ones that wont come clean. I was so happy to have something that looks nice.  I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. Theses are on amazon go check them out.






No comments: