Thursday, September 17, 2015

Luxury Dog Seat Cover With Side Flaps Superior Protection - Quilted Padding For Comfort - Nonslip - Waterproof

My dog loves to go for rides in the car but one thing we hate is her blonde dog hair all over the seats. Even vacuuming it doesn't always remove all of it.  So my husband and i have been looking at theses types of covers for our car.  It was super fast shipping this cover comes in a draw string bag. What i love is that when your done with the cover you can store it in the draw string bag.




This cover is super soft and super easy to install into any car. It comes in two colors gray and tan. I got the tan one. what i love about this cover is you can create a hammock or leave it just covering the seat.  She loves this cover she lays and rolls on it while we are in the car it is super funny to watch her.  It's like she knows this is her's. It has a waterproof backing so it helps keep it in place no slipping or sliding like a sheet would do.  To clean this cover is super simply just put in the washing machine yes you heard me correct then when it's done let it air dry. That was a huge thing with me as cleaning is very important.  You can even use this for kids to protect your seats as this doesn't block the seat belts.  This one is made really well and i have told all my animal lovers about it. I know most of theses are a pretty penny i was very happy that this one is reasonable.  I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get this head on over to amazon.



No comments: