Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ohuhu® Spin Mop & Bucket System, Deluxe 360 Degree Spin Self-wringing Mop & Spin Dry Bucket with 2 Mop Heads - No Foot Pedal Needed

Do you hate to always trash mops because you cant use them again? I know i do and the swiffer mops the replacement things are pricey. Well with this mop it will be your new best friend. I love to use pinesol in my house. Makes it smell fresh and clean.




This mop comes with two microfiber heads that you can wash in the washing machine or by hand if you wanted to.  It's super easy to use. Once you get it you will need to put the handle on and a mop head. Fill your bucket with warm water and whatever soap you want and then stick it in the water side and release the lock and push up and down til it spins and gets wet. Once your done move to the spin basket then repeat the steps till you feel it is rung out enough. No more doing this by hand. It's also super easy to lug from room to room with the handle. Or you can place the handle down to make it look like one piece.  I really love this mop a lot it works great and is super easy to use. I need to get another one for my mom who also loves to mop.  If you want to get this product it's not bad priced on amazon and is worth every penny. I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: