Monday, September 21, 2015

Canvas Print Sea Beach, 5 Panels Sunset Seascape Canvas Wall Art for Home Decoration

I love pictures on my wall and this sunset one was so pretty. I wanted it for our bedroom. This 5 panel canvas comes in a box then inside was the canvas wrapped in plastic but had card board around the edges to protect it.  I took all the plastic and card board off and then went and measured before hanging it on the wall.



One thing i love about this canvas is it's numbered on the back so you know what order it goes in. At first i wasn't sure until i flipped it over. This canvas does come in different sizes.  This canvas is high quality and looks amazing on the wall. It would look amazing in any room.  I will say this looks so much better in person than online. This canvas is also very budget friendly compared to most of the others i have found. I got this off of amazon. I got this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: