Monday, September 21, 2015

Piscifun Smooth Light Weight Reels 5+1BB Ball Bearings Left / Right Interchangeable Collapsible Handle 2000 3000 4000 Series Fishing Spinning Reel 5.3:1

My husband and I love to fish. We don't care if it's on the boat or land just long as we get to fish. I got this reel from amazon.  It comes in a box and has information on along with picture of the reel. First off let me mention this does not come with line you will need to put your own line on it. But the gear ratio is 5.3:1 and line capacity is 0.30mm/100mm.



This reel body is made of graphite and is a very pretty blue. It has a s-slider which is good for the line to be laid. It has a stainless steel line wire.  It has a very strong drag which is nice for bigger fish.  I really enjoyed how easy this reel cast it's line.  It works very well.  Inside the box there is a black velvet carrying case which you could store it in but we are not. We stuck it on a fishing pole and we leave them on to much of a hassle to take them on an off all the time. It's light weight in my hand which i was surprised about. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: