Monday, September 14, 2015

Despicable Me Minions 3-piece Melamine Dinnerware Set

I love minions and everyone who knows me knows how much i love them. I have a room where are decorating in minions for all my stuff. When i saw this i was so tickled and had to have it. Yes i know this is made for a little kid but I got it to put in my collection.



It comes wrapped in a cardboard box. Inside of it is one plate, bowel and cup.  It is bpa free and dishwasher safe.  I love how it has little minions all over it along with one big picture of a minion. It is made really well. It is not bad priced on amazon either so i will get a couple more one to use and one for our little one. I think this is great dinnerware set for any minion lover. I did get this at a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: