Sunday, September 13, 2015

SterlingPro Pear Shape Doublewall Stainless Steel Mirror Finish French Coffee Press, 35-ounce

I have had many friends tell me how i should own a french press how they are a life changer. I always thought to myself i really don't need it. Well let me tell you i fell in love with my friend's when i stayed at her house. Omg i had to get one. I was able to snag this one for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




It comes in a black box. Inside is the french press a scooper, and two extra filters along with a manual.  I was so happy when i got it i took it apart and washed everything that needed to be washed before using it. I then added 1 tablespoon of fresh ground coffee and added hot water and then put the plunger and lid back on. You need to let this sit for at least four minutes. Then once you have you simply press the plunger down while holding the handle so it doesn't slip. Then pour into a cup. I am hooked and love this to me the coffee taste so much fresher and yummy. I think every coffee lover should own one. This french press is stainless steel so it will last longer.  I really love how it came with two extra filters. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.




No comments: