Friday, September 4, 2015

Sensual String Soft Stretch Lace Fitted Hipster Panty Boyshort Underwear

When i saw theses i thought they would be super cute for those nights when you want to feel sexy and show off to your man. They come in a one pack or two pack. Also come in blue and green. I got the one pack of blue ones.



Theses underwear come in small and medium. I really wish it would have been a large because i got the medium and well i have a big butt so instead of theses being boy shorts they look more like a thong. I was a little upset at first but i will make them work for only nights when i need them.  They are made out of a see through lace which looks super sexy in person. They were really soft on my skin. They really get the man in your life head turning really fast. I really love how it has the opening on the side.  Theses ship really fast which i was surprised with.  I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get them head on over to amazon.



No comments: