Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Piscifun Trolling Fishing Rod with Composite Material Blank Moderate Boat Spinning Pole (2-Piece)

My husband and I love to fish so i wanted to get him a better rod. I came across this on amazon and thought it looks like a pretty good one.  It comes shipped in a huge brown box and when i mean huge i mean it was the size of my husband work van. They shipped it in one piece instead of two.



This is a 8 foot rod and has 8 tip guards.  The line you can use on this is 10-20 lbs. What really sold me on this rod was the stainless steel guards and the big handle.  Now i know most people wont buy a rod unless it comes with a reel but that is not my case we have over 50 rods and love getting new ones we can use.   This rod is very sturdy.  I feel it's worth every penny. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.  My husband loves this rod he uses it a lot when we are on the boat.





No comments: