Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Foryingni Women's Plunging V-Neck Long Sleeve Draped Bow-Tie Back Crop Top

This crop top is just so cute. But sadly i did not fit me. It's okay though i will be giving it to my little sister. It does fit small and the fact that it's one size was a little snug for me. I have big boobs and just didn't look right nor fit right on me.




This crop top does come in two colors gray and pink. I got the pink one. The material is super soft and stretchy. It is long sleeves but living in florida since the material is thin you can get away wearing it. On the sleeves were two buttons to keep them close. You could even roll this to make the sleeves shorter if you wanted to. This does take a little while to get to me but nothing that is to crazy. It has a hook around the neck to keep close then three more mid way down to your back. It also ties close.  Like i mentioned above sadly this did not fit me but it did get a good home with my little 15 year old sister. She is big on theses crop tops so it makes a great gift. You can get this on amazon. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: