Sunday, September 27, 2015

Foryingni Women's Denim Flared Skater Dress with Belt

This dress is not something i would have ever imagine myself wearing. But to be honest it looks way better on than in the photo i will post below. It does come with a matching blue jean belt you can tie.



It fits me amazingly. Snug in all the right places. I really love how the bottom flares out a bit. It does have a mild odor from being shipped but nothing that you cant get rid of. On the left side right under the arm is a zipper. That to be honest is the only part i don't like about this dress. The zipper tends to bug me. But i will say at least the zipper works unlike some i have had in the past. I got this dress in a size large.  I did not see any washing instructions on the tag so when i wash it i will be putting it on a gentle cycle and ill probably hang it dry. This would be a super cute dress for any girl of any age. You can dress it up or down. You can even wear a tank top under it and leave the buttons open if you wanted. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get this dress please head on over to amazon.




No comments: