Wednesday, September 9, 2015

VDOMUS®17-Piece Assorted Easy Find Food Storage Container Set with Lid

I love to cook and love it even more when there are left overs to either have for lunch or dinner during the week. I was so happy when i found this 17 pieces with lids and different sizes was amazing. What i really like about this set is the lids have a tab you pull up to open when heating in the microwave.  Theses are dishwasher safe but only put them on the top rack as i have learn on the bottom they move and lids go down to where the heater are then you loose the lids.



The sizes on theses containers are 2 of each one  300ml, 1300ml, 600ml, 400ml. Then there is 3 of the following.  900ml, 380ml, 200ml. Theses are not bad priced. I really love how they are a clear plastic with a color lid and lids are not bulky like some i have owned.  I really enjoyed theses i think they are great quality. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I plan on getting more and throwing out the old set i have here it's nice to have new tupper wear. If you would like to get theses head on over to amazon.



No comments: