Sunday, September 27, 2015

usb desktop aquarium

When i first saw this i fell in love. I have always wanted a small fish tank on my bar counter. I love how this is a fish tank plus a clock.





This fish tank is super simple to set up. To set the clock and calendar and all that fun stuff that is on it you will need to hit the mode and set. I also love how this has sounds. Such as running water and animal, sound of forest, sound of running water, sounds of water and bird calls, seagull and waves. It comes with a small amount of colored rocks and a fake plant inside. It has a adjustable over head light and pen holder. I love everything about this.  On the back is two buttons to turn on and off one is the motor and the other is the light. It does come with a usb cord but no adapter you will need to have one of those. It is super cute i have gotten so many people asking me where to get it i have told them to go to amazon. I did get this for a discounted rate.







No comments: