Sunday, September 27, 2015

Womens Maternity Sleeveless Lace Sequins Sweetheart Chiffon Evening Sash Dress

I needed a dress for my husband brother's wedding and i couldn't find one that would fit by the time December rolls around. Even though this is a maternity dress you can still wear it if you are not pregnant no one will ever know.  The top is lace and sequins it's super cute. It has a ribbon that you can tie right under the bust. It's long and  looks amazing on.  Pair this dress with the right pair of shoes will be super cute.




This dress does come in several colors such as Blue, mint, jade, black, red, coral and white. I got it in blue.  The sizes you can get are small- x-large. I got mine in a medium. and like i mentioned above you can wear this dress even if you are not pregnant. It's super comfy. It is not bad priced on amazon. I did get this dress for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: