Wednesday, January 27, 2016

2016 NEW & IMPROVED VERSION Spin Mop and Bucket System by Moprite

I love to clean but mopping the floors is always a hassle. Either the mop leaves to much soap and water on floor or doesn't clean that well. I have tried several different  mops including steam mops


This spin mop and bucket has the following inside the box.


Inside the box
1. 1.75 gallon dual chamber bucket
1. user manual
1. stainless steel mop pole
1. microfiber mop head
1. scrub brush


It's super easy takes very little effort to put together. Once i put it  together i added hot water with whatever floor cleaner i had. Then you stick the mop into the water which is inside the bucket and push down and it will spin. when i did this the mop head got tangled around it and sadly the only way to remove it was to dump the water and cut the mop head. The blue plastic piece where the mop head snaps into cracked and broke.  I did have a issue with my mop and i contacted the seller but they sent me the wrong piece. sadly it has been over 2 months and still have not gotten the new piece. Sadly this is garbage.

However had this worked all you would have had to do was push down and it would have  to spin to get the mop head wet then you would have put it in the spin chamber to drain it. I was hoping this mop would have worked out as i have been wanting one of theses for a while now. I like the fact that you can carry it from room to room.




 I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: