Friday, January 22, 2016

Bemaystar Women's 5 Pack Fashion Plaid-Maple Leaf Wool Socks

Wool socks when i thought of theses i thought in the back of my mind they would be super hot and itchy. Well i am here to tell you they are not super hot nor itchy.  Theses socks come in a 5 pack so you get more for your money. The patterns are super cute.   They will keep your feet warm and they worked great on our cooler day in Florida I sat around in pj's and theses socks.


The material on theses socks are 15% cony hair, 45% wool and 40% dacron. They come in clear plastic packaging.  The colors on theses socks are bright and bold. Pictures don't do justice.  I really enjoyed theses socks and love how i got 5 for the price of one.  I wear a size 6-7 shoe depending on the make and theses socks fit me well. You could wear theses socks up your leg or you could fold the cuff over there is enough room to do so.  When washing theses i would suggest in cold water then tumble them dry to avoid shrinking.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: